|Vol 1, No 1-2||Unfolding occupational boundary work: Public service interpreting in social services for structurally vulnerable migrant populations in Finland||Abstract PDF|
|Camilla Nordberg, Hanna Kara|
|Vol 1, No 1-2||Language rights and linguistic justice in international law: Lost in translation?||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 2, No 1||The promotion of Catalan despite the precarity of use of co-official languages in the administration of justice||Abstract|
|Maria Ballester Cardell|
|Vol 2, No 1||Towards a multilingual modus operandi in the European Union||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"